WAKO Asia General Assembly Was Held in Cheongju, South Korea
WAKO Asia General Assembly Was Held in Cheongju, South Korea on 3 September 2016. Mr. Nasser Nassiri WAKO (IF) Vice President, President of WAKO ASIA and President of WAKO IRAN was re-elected by unanimous decision by WAKO ASIA General Assembly as WAKO Asia President.
The election took place at Cheongju City hall from 9:00 to 12:00.
The General Assembly deliberated for the position of President, 2 Vice Presidents and 6 Board members on individual nomination.
The General Assembly elected by unanimous decision the following executives who will stay in charge for four (4) years (2016-2020):
WAKO ASIA President:
– Mr. Nasser Nassiri (IRAN), President
WAKO ASIA Vice Presidents:
– Mr. Voinov (Kyrgystan), Vice President
– Mr. Euywoong Mah (Korea), Vice President
WAKO ASIA Board Members:
– Mr. Basel Alshaer (Jordan), Board member
– Mr. Qassim Kadim Al Wassity (Iraq), Board member
– Mr. Sunteak Kong (Korea), Board member
– Mr. Chandpasha Ahemadhusen Tamboli (India), Board member
– Mr. Alireza Salehpour (Iran), Board member
– Mr. Obon Horacio Daniel (Chinese Taipei), Board member